ECOFILL CANON PGI-580BK CLI-581 BK/C/M/Y REFILL KIT (6 X 28ML INK / INSTRUCTIONS)
Eco-Fill Ink Refill Kit for use with Canon Pixma TR7550, TR8550, TS6150, TS6151, TS8150, TS8151, TS8152, TS9150, TS9155 printers and more which use PGI-580BK and CLI-581 BK/C/M/Y code cartridges. 3 X 28ml Black Ink Bottle with built-in Syringe. 1 X 28ml Cyan Ink Bottle with built-in Syringe. 1 X 28ml Magenta Ink Bottle with built-in Syringe. 1 X 28ml Yellow Ink Bottle with built-in Syringe. Refilling Instructions. All brand names and trade marks are property of their respective owners and are used for descriptive purposes only. The above are not OEM products.
1. To open the vacuum, remove the label from the top of the cartridge(s).
2. Protect the work surface, preferably away from any valuable items. Place the cartridge(s) upside down so that you can see the ink outlet sponge area.
3. Carefully allow some drops of ink to fall onto the exposed sponge area of the cartridge. Remember that the sponge can only hold 3ml to 4ml, so allow 2ml of ink to drop initially, then wait for this to be absorbed before later adding another 1ml to 2ml of ink.
4. Leave cartridge to stand upside down for a while to avoid spillages.
5. Replace the cartridge(s) into the printer.
6. The following message will appear on the printer LCD screen "The ink has run out, replace the ink tank". Then "STOP" will appear with a triangle and circle below. Press and hold the triangle circle until the "STOP" and triangle circle light go out. This will turn off that particular colour chip sensor! You may have to repeat this process for it to be successful, and every time you take the cartridge out and replace it.